Friday, December 31, 2010

goodbye 2010



have you been good this year?


I sure love new year's eve !!!!

This is Kaitlyn wishing all of Mommo's friends and all of our family a
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!


ETA by Mommo:  It started off with me practicing taking pics on manual without the flash, and getting a pic of K for a simple "Happy New Year!" post for the blog.  Then she started posing and coming to look at each shot on the camera.  Then she got a shot she wanted to use {the first pic} and said she knew just what she was going to say... Then my blog was hijacked.  ;) 

12 comments:

CJ said...

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Justin Bieber Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

I love these poses! An up-and-coming photographer/blogger must have designed this! Great job! :)

Poppo said...

Wow, how cool! You are too talented, Miss Kaitlyn!

Poppy said...

I'm sorry Kaitlyn, I'm not Poppo...I'm Poppy!!!

the son said...

I've got Bieber Fever!!!! Love the poses and the whole post! Couldn't wait to comment! HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!!!

Kathy McCabe said...

Very cool pictures, Kaitlyn! This page is so bright and cheerful. Hey, that's just like you! Happy, Happy New Year!
Aunt Kathy

CJ said...

Great job, Kaitlyn! You've got another blog post you owe me from about a month or so ago... Remember the card you made for Molly???

Gretchen said...

i love the pics!!
Justin says "HEY!!"
:)

D said...

Fun!

Unknown said...

Great Job Kaitlyn!!! You Bertrams sure know how to pose=)

Shanna Mahoney Photography said...

LOVE these! Where are the pictures from the tea party though...

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn - You always make me smile! Love the pic. Love you. - Nan