Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


HOPE YOUR DAY IS SWEET!




Since this is a day of love ~ and being sentimental ~ I'm going to document some points of interest in the picture above.

The candy dish was a recent gift from Mom after she learned of my new-found love for all things silver.  One person's opportunity to clean out their hutch trash can certainly be another's treasure.  Thanks, Mom!

And see that spoon in the candy dish?  It was my baby spoon.  
All together now:   Awww....

The Valentine in the background was from Chip's grandparents, Grace and Earl.  I wish I'd dated it.  Earl passed away in November of 1990, so that's my only reference point. 

Just a reminder, if you're a sap sentimental like me, date your cards! 
Start today, 2/14/11!


 

~ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! ~

Love,
Cj

3 comments:

D said...

Tell your mom that I like silver too.
(just kidding...kinda sorta)

Gretchen said...

happy (belated) Valentine's day!

Anonymous said...

Carolyn - You add sweetness to all our hearts. Awww...mean it. Happy Belated Love Day. - Nan