Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her.
                                                                                                    Proverbs 31:28
                                                                                                                               
This seems like a good day to share a couple of my older scrapbook pages that are dear to my heart... 




In the layout below, Mom was expecting with me.  :)



I am the luckiest daughter in the world. 
Well, at least one of the three luckiest daughters; right, sisters?

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
Love you!
Cj

And let me just add that
I lucked up in the mother-in-law department too!  :)

1 comment:

Kristen Hollins Fite said...

Love these! I especially love the button tree!!!