Friday, July 1, 2011

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!

I cannot believe it's been twelve months. 

Seems like this was just yesterday.


And now -- in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse style! -- we are celebrating
his first birthday!










All decked out . . .
Molly in her Minnie Mouse outfit, and Kaitlyn in her Mickey Mouse dress.

Lots of pictures left to edit, but I wanted to make sure and get this post
up on this, the big day, as we celebrate twelve months of sweetness!



And speaking of sweetness.  I wish I had a little more of Nolan's arms in this shot, but it's still one of my favorites...  :)

Happy Birthday, Nolan!


Mommo


5 comments:

CJ said...

i can't belive my lil bro is 1!!!!!!


love kaitlyn...sissy

D said...

HIckory Dickory Dock. The (Mickey) mouse ran up the clock. The clock struck one AND NOLAN TURNED ONE! Hickory Dickory Dock...Tick Tock!!!

Kristen Hollins Fite said...

YAY!! So fun!!! Happy Birthday Nolan! Loved Molly and Kaitlyn's outfits!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! What a great day!
Love, Nan

Gretchen said...

happy birthday Nolan!!