Wednesday, January 12, 2011

11 days out of 12


Yep.  A couple of days I even got wild and ran a little bit . . . which is why it's only 11 days out of 12.  My flat feet and bum knee didn't really take to the running, or to the power walking, for that matter.  I need to invest in decent walking shoes before logging many more miles.  I'm nursing a little sumpin' sumpin' in my right foot, so I took a day off and I've slowed down my pace.  Not quite as slow as the 1.8 mph as reflected in the picture, mind you.  That was just so I could get this shot . . . this shot which was taken on manual, thankyouverymuch.  

And if you're trying to figure out what is on the picture, I've made a note to dust the treadmill tomorrow.   :)

I'm working on editing Christmas pictures tonight.  It's about time, huh?

Cj

2 comments:

Amber said...

Way to go!! Can you send some of that motivation over this way?? The walking or dusting -- either one. :)

Gretchen said...

YAY!!