Monday, January 3, 2011

Peas, please!

We kept Nolan before Christmas while Molly and Ryan went to see Garth Brooks. 
The highlight of the evening for us?
Feeding Nolan "real food" for the first time.
Mommo's out of practice and wasn't quick enough for Mr. Nolan.   
I'll get better . . . I just need more practice!  hint hint 

Enjoy!

** oh, my **  I forgot Chip panned out and you could see the state my den was in.  This was December 22nd.  See all those packages and boxes in the floor?  Someone had been Christmas shopping that day!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did enjoy.He is sooo cute.How's about that ballgame? They really looked good didn,t they? That is after they got started.I saved some gift tags for you when we cleaning up.I sent a comment on Kaitlyn's Happy New Year but messed it up some way.That was very sweet.


1-3-11

Gretchen said...

cutie pie!!