Thursday, June 16, 2011

Best Copier EVER

It was time for a new copier, and FedEx delivered today. 

Man, did they ever deliver.

Is this not the best lookin' copier you've ever seen?



The picture quality is poor, but I wanted you to enjoy the entire package... 





And, yes, that's milk running out of his mouth.  Whole milk, that is.
(click on pictures to enlarge)




And this sippy cup business is just too much for me. 
What's happening to my wittle baby?
Don't even try telling me he's going to be a year old in two short weeks.
Where has the time gone?


M'mo

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! my computer wonked out on me a month or 2 ago and i lost all my favorites. your blog was on there! i searched for your blog just yesterday but found nothing! you can done well keeping yourself hidden from the crazy internet!! your ears must have been burning! ok adding you to my faves again!