Monday, June 27, 2011

Worth Pulling Over . . .


Sometimes you've just gotta pull into a parking lot and shoot a little video. 
That's what Ryan did today. 

Miss Kaitlyn loves to sing.  Always has. 
Whether she knows the song or not, she's going to sing along. 

The first time I heard of The Band Perry (the group singing in the video) was when K asked me to turn up the radio.  I asked her who it was, not really expecting her to know.  Yeah, right.  

There's one country song she sings -- I'm horrible with groups and names, so I can't tell you who -- where the female singer has the most southern twang I've ever heard. 
Kaitlyn nails it, spot on.  Cracks me up.

So, anyway, as they're riding down the road today, Ryan pulls over
and documents what he gets to hear all the time. 

When K was just a wee thing, she used to perform for us all the time, whether it be singing, puppets, whatever.  Usually singing.  And she always liked an introduction -- a big introduction -- as she stood off in the hallway. 

So, honored blog readers, I present to you now the one, the only, the super-talented Miss Kaitlyn, coming to you straight from Ryan's backseat!

Enjoy the show!



I've got a little video to share in the next day or so of a certain little soon-to-be one-year-old that's guaranteed to make you smile laugh. 
So check back soon!

Mommo

3 comments:

D said...

I'd buy her record. :)

Kristen Hollins Fite said...

LOVE it! ;)

Gretchen said...

what a lovely voice you have Kaitlyn!! and you know all the words! impressive!