Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Time for Some Patriotism

Three posts in one day!  I'm on a roll, y'all!  Debbie, you're gonna be sorry you pushed me in this direction.  =)


Here's a link to a youtube video Dad sent me.  I know that one of my four followers -- wheee!-  happens to be a Darius fan.  (Hi, Gretch!)

I was kinda fumbling my way around, trying to figure out how to add the video to the blog.  I thought the "video screen" would show up with the text "Angel Flight" above it.  But looks like I was wrong.  So much to learn.  Anywho, click on the link for your viewing entertainment.  

       Angel Flight!

Thanks, Dad!

Cj

2 comments:

D said...

Carolyn, I am so NOT sorry. Loving the blog, and have tears in my eyes after the "Angel Flight" video/song. Keep on bloggin'...

Gretchen said...

hi Carolyn!
:)