Friday, November 5, 2010

Four months already ???

Well, four months and a few days for this post, but the pictures were taken on the 1st.
Lucky for you I'm all proficient in my Shutterfly Studio collage creating, or this would be an extremely photo-heavy post.  You may still consider it such, but please indulge me...




These are the shots where he's studying my camera. 
As soon as I would peek out from behind it, he was all smiles.  

Would ya look at that.  Somebody's got a belly!
And you know I had to take those socks off and get some baby toes in the pictures!
                          


And finally, a layout.
The lace I used was given to me by Nolan's great-great-grandmother, Grace, years ago.


Thanks for stopping by!
Cj

2 comments:

CJ said...

love that belly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gretchen said...

geez he has the cutest little smile!!