Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Post Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving celebration with their family.  Ours was a bit different in that it was just Chip and myself making the trek to Kentucky.  Our family has reached that point where not all of the grandchildren and great-grandchildren can attend each family gathering.  I knew the day would come, and I want to handle it with grace.  It's all part of aging and the whole cycle of life thing.  It makes you stop and own up to your age, though, and that kinda stinks if you still think you're 40. 
Whatever.

But enough of that.  Thank goodness I'm not still 40 or I wouldn't have these precious pictures to share with you!



And you know I love me some baby feet!
That's it for now.  Nothing crafty to share.  It's been nothing but transcripts since my last post.  And a little turkey.  Speaking of little turkeys, Miss Kaitlyn has her first basketball game Saturday.  I can't wait!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you will know.......we were there.

Gretchen said...

cute pics!!
(and next time you see her, see if you can work that top paragraph into conversation with mi madre!)
:)

Gene/Dolores Money said...

Nolan should be a MODEL in a Baby Magazine, he is SO CUTE. Looking forward to seeing/playing with him during the Christmas Season.

D said...

Loving the hat!