Saturday, October 9, 2010

Keeping it real . . . and a challenge


A challenge to myself.  I'm thinking if I disclose to you-all the state of my scrapbooking room -- and further reveal that it's been this way for, uh, three weeks now -- that it just might, maybe, possibly give me the kick in the behind I need to transform this room back to its splendor.  Who knows.  If this form of humiliation motivation works, I might even get up enough nerve to post a photograph of another room or two or three or four in the house that could use a little attention.  ha! 

In my defense, I've been working on a big transcript.  Sure, one could argue that I've been working on the transcript to avoid the scraproom.  One could be right.  So what?

Okay.  So here I am, stripped of all dignity and pride.  Here is my scraproom as of Saturday afternoon @ 2:20 p.m.





So what do ya think?

Can it be done in one afternoon? 

Check back to find out!

Cj


No comments: