Sunday, October 3, 2010

These are a few of my favorite . . .

. . . things people! 

We had some visitors today.  Always happy to see these faces.  

This cute little monkey girl had a big time.









And it was hard to get a good picture of this little fellow today.  He doesn't lay as still as he used to.  And to think this is only the beginning.  Here are a few shots of him talking to his mama.






If you look closely in the last picture of Kaitlyn in the tree, you'll spy a sliver of fall leaves.  I'd love to have a yard full of maple trees.  Their fall parade is hard to beat.  Follow me throughout the fall and you'll probably see a hundred few pictures of the pretty leaves . . . and the pretty little girl.

Speaking of fall, it was a bit nippy today.  I'm ready for the change of seasons.  I was inspired to do a little fall decorating today, but then I got inspired to take a nap.  The nap won.  And I enjoyed it.  =)

Happy fall, y'all!

Cj

3 comments:

D said...

Almost missed the sliver of fall leaves. Thanks for pointing that out. Great photos...beautiful grandchildren!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

You have such a cute family. :) I LOVE that adorable blue sweater Kaitlyn has on. My oldest would love it! Thanks for the visit. :) Hope you'll come back again soon!

Gene/Dolores Money said...

GREAT,GREAT pictures, scereny including Kaitlyn, she LOOKED darling. We also (particularily MOM) loved all the pictures with Nolan, how do I know this.........She just KEPTED ON Swooning, and Baby Talking, as you know she can. However, about those beautiful leaves, just wish mother natures could drop all of ours here at 109 Landon Lane onto your yard, (oh, what a relief that would be for me).

Dad